1- ENABLE THIRD-PARTY APPS IN SETTINGS
In order to install apps from outside Amazon’s Appstore, you’ll need to enable a setting first “sideloading process”.
* Go to the Fire TV homepage, then navigate all the way to the Settings tab on the far right. Highlight “Device,” then “Developer Options.”
* Highlight “Apps from Unknown Sources,” then press the center button. Select “Turn on” on the warning screen.
After you enabled the feature of installing new apps, you have a few options for doing that: use an Android phone to load them, browse the web from your Fire TV, or load them from a cloud storage service like Dropbox.
We will go toward the second option, which is from the web, that’s been more required from the clients.
* Go back through the Settings menu until you get to the Fire TV home page. Then, using the Search tool on the far left, search for “Downloader.” Highlight the result below to get to the app page on the Amazon Appstore.
The Downloader app is used to download the SMART IPTV APK file.
* First OPEN the downloader and click browser option on the left, then enter the URL of your APK.
You can get the SMART IPTV APK here.
* The Downloader app will automatically begin the installation process.
Highlight and select “Install” to start, then “Done” to finish. Your app will appear on the home page and under “Apps.”
When you have installed Smart IPTV app it gives you 7 days to try it so its best to buy the app for just 5.49$ for lifetime access, before your 7 days run out.